The NAUI Rescue Scuba Diver Certification NES-VA012, comes with these three courses:
- Rescue Scuba Diver:
The NAUI Rescue Scuba Diver and NAUI Advanced Rescue Scuba Diver courses are for certified divers who desire additional training or orientation to a variety of diving sites and conditions. Divers must be a minimum of 15 years of age to enroll in a NAUI Rescue Scuba Diver course.
- Search and Recovery Diver
Service Member chooses one Elective from below:
- Underwater Digital Imaging Diver
- Deep Diver
- Enriched Air Nitrox Diver
- Full Face Mask
- Drysuit Diver
- Underwater Hunting and Collecting
- Wreck Diver (External Survey)
- Underwater Archaeologist
- Night Diver
- Altitude Diver
- DFA Pro
This course comes with:
1. eLearning for all three courses
2. Physical Certification Cards for all three courses
3. Digital Cards for all three courses
What the student is responsible for:
Students must provide their own scuba equipment including scuba-grade mask, snorkel, fins, and botties, buoyancy compensator device (BCD), weights, tanks, wetsuit and computer.
Contact Freedom SCUBA to personalize the best study option for you!